Moonspear let me see you stripped down to the bone
241 Posts
Ooc —
Andalusia spent most of her days on the ground around the mountain, slipping away on day trips to Big Salmon Lake, or trying her luck for rabbits and smaller prey on the plains just adjacent to Moonspear's peak. Hunting and keeping the caches stocked had seemed the most useful use of her time while the summer rolled on, but today found her in pursuit of a different prize.

She had felt the daylight shortening ever since summer's height, but hadn't concerned herself until the leaves began to change. The air still warmed with a late summer's heat, but if they weren't careful, the snows would arrive before they were ready. Andalusia didn't know where autumn would take her. Her want to be with Sebastian was ever present, but she held to her promise here. For as long as they were apart, Moonspear was her home, and she would do her best to ensure the pack was readied for winter.

Andalusia had gathered herbs all morning; they lay bundled in the rootwork of a massive tree not far from Moonspear's borders. They would need to be dried and preserved if they hoped to make any use them during the long winter months, but therein lay the problem: a warm, shaded, and ventilated area within the mountain to dry and store them. She was more familiar with the outlying lands than Moonspear itself - but she found on her tracks a wolf who could help her find something suitable here.

"Hydra," she swung her gait toward her darker kin, her smile warm. Another might have skipped straight to business, and in her youth perhaps she would have, too - but age had taught her the simple pleasure of good conversation, and she hoped for a bit of that now. "How're you keeping?"
Trades
[Image: outrider.gif] 0/5
Messages In This Thread
let me see you stripped down to the bone - by Hydra - August 27, 2018, 12:11 AM
RE: let me see you stripped down to the bone - by Andalusia - August 27, 2018, 04:48 PM
RE: let me see you stripped down to the bone - by Hydra - August 27, 2018, 08:31 PM
RE: let me see you stripped down to the bone - by Andalusia - September 23, 2018, 03:22 PM