Stone Circle Abandon all your logic and put your money on it
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Private 

The nights were starting to get cold, but Brynn enjoyed the brisk air as she ran her nightly patrol around the borders of Easthollow. Cold didn't begin to explain the winters of her home, so she wasn't worried about what the winters here would be like. Not only was she well equipped to deal with the cold, but she had a pack, and they would help each other stay warm and fed. 

Last winter, Brynn was not so fortunate; she was alone and grieving, doing everything she could to survive. Winter in the mountains was not easy on a lone wolf, and there were a few times she wasn't sure she would live to see the spring. She had survived, though, and was stronger because of it. Now, she had a pack to protect and borders to patrol and this winter didn't seem as daunting as the last.

As she came to a familiar grouping of trees, she brushed up against them and left her scent there as she did most days. There were a few areas scattered across the borders where she made sure to leave her scent often; she didn't want there to be any mistaking that this area was claimed. Once she was satisfied with her marking, she began walking again, the cool night and the prospect of a better winter causing a feeling of contentment to bloom in her chest.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
Abandon all your logic and put your money on it - by Brynn - August 27, 2018, 10:04 PM