Greatwater Lake Drink
24 Posts
Ooc — Sable
"Oh." She looked surprised, perhaps disappointed, to hear Ruenna's opinion on fishing. She'd assumed someone who's family had a history of it would have higher praise on the practice, but...maybe she knew too well the truth about it. At any rate, Coriander had no reason to doubt her knowledge.

The inquiry that followed caused Cori to open her mouth and stall, momentarily unsure how best to answer, but her companion seemed to rethink her question and apologize for it before she could. Once more, the timber-marked wolf was surprised; maybe she was too willing to converse, but the question hadn't sounded out of line to her.

"Oh no, that's okay," she quickly responded with a reassuring smile, "I don't mind. I'm actually not sure what I'm good at. I can hunt okay, but..." For a second, she hesitated, averting her eyes self-consciously before she continued slightly quieter, "I'm too soft. I don't like fighting, or even arguing. Tender-hearted my dad called it. It worried my mom."

Coriander managed to lift her gaze to meet Rue's with a sheepish look. "I don't think it's bad, how I am. But I don't know that it's good either." Beneath the pale fur of her face, her cheeks burned with sudden embarrassment. Maybe she shouldn't have been so candid.
Messages In This Thread
Drink - by Coriander Wolf - August 27, 2018, 11:15 PM
RE: Drink - by Ruenna - August 28, 2018, 06:31 AM
RE: Drink - by Coriander Wolf - August 29, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: Drink - by Ruenna - August 30, 2018, 09:05 AM
RE: Drink - by Coriander Wolf - August 31, 2018, 11:46 PM
RE: Drink - by Ruenna - September 05, 2018, 08:56 AM
RE: Drink - by Coriander Wolf - September 10, 2018, 11:06 PM
RE: Drink - by Ruenna - September 13, 2018, 09:08 AM
RE: Drink - by Coriander Wolf - September 16, 2018, 02:09 PM
RE: Drink - by Ruenna - September 28, 2018, 09:05 AM