Heron Lake Plateau ne les laisse pas la ternir
138 Posts
Ooc —
As they went along, she stayed close to Raven's side and not so surprisingly, at the ready. Imagination was already at hand here as she fervently worked up a scene and reason for them to be going out—malady had come to spread across the land and now they were on some noble quest to find the reagents to cure it. This little mental spiel was broken up by intermittent conversation however, much like the question her mother posed to her. Like crystalline glass breaking, her attention was forced back to reality as she made a noise of uncertainty. What had she been up to?

”Well,” she started, ”me and Vasa were after bugs earlier. Not the ones that fly though, the real icky ones. Like under rocks and stuff, um, worms? There were beetles too,” she rattled off, remember at least one or two of the three things she had probably seen. ”Kite didn't want to chase them though. I dunno what Owen was doing. I think with Dad?” Her lack of commentary moments ago was replaced by a chance to talk to, or at, her mother without interruption. Quixote would also like get the same run down later.

”What were you doing earlier?” she plowed on ahead, curious of where her mother had disappeared to from the morning.

word count: 219
Messages In This Thread
ne les laisse pas la ternir - by Phoebe - August 29, 2018, 03:30 PM
RE: ne les laisse pas la ternir - by Raven - August 30, 2018, 01:44 PM
RE: ne les laisse pas la ternir - by Phoebe - September 04, 2018, 05:37 PM
RE: ne les laisse pas la ternir - by Raven - September 09, 2018, 08:09 PM
RE: ne les laisse pas la ternir - by Phoebe - September 18, 2018, 11:45 PM
RE: ne les laisse pas la ternir - by Raven - October 05, 2018, 07:18 AM
RE: ne les laisse pas la ternir - by Phoebe - November 02, 2018, 04:47 PM
RE: ne les laisse pas la ternir - by Raven - November 08, 2018, 09:17 PM