Heron Lake Plateau I need a voice to echo
PPC
185 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
All Welcome 
He's finally home! @Finley @Elwood @Raven. @Wintersbane if you want to have followed him, feel free, if not thank you so much <3

It had taken a while for them to get close enough for Tywyll to recognise the area. He had been slow to heal and was still not completely better, the facial wound needing to be treated some more as it was still swollen and yucky to look at. The food and water, plus the minimal treatment his savior had given him had begun to make him feel peppy enough and they'd travelled bit by bit. His neck and shoulders were peppered with pink scars and his body was still too thin to be healthy, but he had his normal spirit back. They'd passed the thicket where it had started and Tywyll quickly burst with energy, shrieking something about being home and bolting away from Wintersbane. He found the borders and stepped over, Howling for his mother and Raven and his father. He whined and wagged as he waited, sniffing in all the scents of home. He paused for a moment and also sent up a howl for Wintersbane, wanting to thank him and introduce him to his family.
Messages In This Thread
I need a voice to echo - by Tye - August 30, 2018, 01:33 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by RIP Wintersbane - August 30, 2018, 01:59 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by RIP Niamh - August 30, 2018, 02:19 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by Tye - August 30, 2018, 07:29 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by Finley - September 01, 2018, 07:16 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by RIP Wintersbane - September 08, 2018, 08:17 AM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by RIP Niamh - September 12, 2018, 07:04 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by Tye - September 13, 2018, 08:56 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by RIP Wintersbane - September 20, 2018, 03:42 AM