Duskfire Glacier i'm the random minor note you hear in major songs
tell me what the rain knows
58 Posts
Ooc —
Tunerk greets her aunt with a fond nip to her jaw, though was silent and distant otherwise. Not due to her desire to be, but because she was eager to partake in this momentuos task she and her mother had selected: hunt. She had witnessed her mother take down smaller prey, though Tunerks own attempts had been one failure after the next. The cub had her large paws and disproportionate limbs to blame for this, though she was not aware of it. 

She did not take failure very well... but she also never accepted defeat. It was not in her nature to give up. Tunerk had seen her mother, and her elders, succeed—why shouldn't she? Why not today? 

Large ears swivel backward, though she did not really hear her aunts request. Tunerk was following a scent, and bounded ahead as one became particularly apparent to her. Though she could not identify what it was, her stormy blue gaze at last lifted from the icy earth, shifting from her mother to her aunt. Her tail waved proudly behind her as she snorted at the ground, asking: what's this? Can we hunt it?
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm the random minor note you hear in major songs - by Tunerk - September 05, 2018, 09:22 PM