Heron Lake Plateau I just woke up in my underwear
138 Posts
Ooc —
Under @Raven's watchful eye, Phoebe had trailed along with her mother on a brief excursion to the lake. Where her mother hoped to gather more herbs, it was a prime opportunity for her little protege to not only see a new part of the plateau but help. Or at least help as much as a child could, anyway. The trip had so far been largely uneventful but informative as she had barraged her mother with endless questions.

Questions that for the most part were silenced once the lakeshore had come into view. She had been about to open her mouth to ask another question when the sight of another dark figure strolling through the grasses and reeds caught her eye. For a moment she thought it may have been her father but alas, no, there were things about this dark-haired wolf that just didn't stack up.

”Hey!” she piped up eagerly, her tail waving immediately. Phoebe didn't know a stranger yet.

hope you don't mind me! tag is for visibility since raven is more or less hanging in the background.
Messages In This Thread
I just woke up in my underwear - by RIP Firefly - September 02, 2018, 06:22 PM
RE: I just woke up in my underwear - by Phoebe - September 05, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: I just woke up in my underwear - by RIP Firefly - September 06, 2018, 06:51 PM
RE: I just woke up in my underwear - by Phoebe - September 08, 2018, 06:51 PM
RE: I just woke up in my underwear - by RIP Firefly - September 11, 2018, 11:22 PM
RE: I just woke up in my underwear - by Phoebe - September 18, 2018, 11:49 PM