Heron Lake Plateau I just woke up in my underwear
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater

He started to wade in to the shallows. The water felt warm at first but became brisk and cold as each step descended. Ambrose stalked along until the water was up to his elbows and began to peer at the surface around him, watching as the ripples caused by his moseying figure dissipated.

Whether there were fish in the lake or not, he couldn't exactly tell. Everything smelled so strongly like birds that the boy wanted to give up and go back to shore, at least to save himself the task of cleaning off later. He dipped his nose in to the water in anticipation for a nose-dive, but stopped when he heard a voice.

Hey!
peeped a youthful stranger, and Ambrose turned his head and forequarter towards the bank where the girl was waiting. Water dribbled off his chin, and he licked his lips to warm them. Hello, he called out to her, and began to wade back to shore. Is this your lake? Ambrose questioned as a warm smile slipped easily across his face.
Messages In This Thread
I just woke up in my underwear - by RIP Firefly - September 02, 2018, 06:22 PM
RE: I just woke up in my underwear - by Phoebe - September 05, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: I just woke up in my underwear - by RIP Firefly - September 06, 2018, 06:51 PM
RE: I just woke up in my underwear - by Phoebe - September 08, 2018, 06:51 PM
RE: I just woke up in my underwear - by RIP Firefly - September 11, 2018, 11:22 PM
RE: I just woke up in my underwear - by Phoebe - September 18, 2018, 11:49 PM