Duck Lake now that you can't have me, you suddenly want me
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
sort of taken aback by aerasha's comment, aria's ears pricked, pale eyes blinking. why was she booed? oh. perhaps she was being a bit cynical. she blushed, ducking her chin again. "it's true," she said anyway, a small smile creeping on her face.

and then! ugh! always that question, she asked herself the same thing every day. it was possibly inevitable, was it not? that she would like him? it was all she knew-- it was just some, stupid, physiological twist. but the question was so lighthearted and childlike, aria merely purled, "no, i don't like him-- just friends." her eyes glittered, enjoying the conversation all the way. it was lighthearted, naive maybe, but she couldn't remember for the life of her if she'd had many conversations like this in her life. it was nice to pretend she was still some careless yearling. 

"do you like anyone?" she turned the question on her present company, tail tapping against the ground.
Messages In This Thread
now that you can't have me, you suddenly want me - by Aria - September 03, 2018, 07:22 PM
RE: now that you can't have me, you suddenly want me - by Aria - September 16, 2018, 12:38 PM