Lost Creek Hollow The way you see the world, it got you this far
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,531 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
The ocean?  That brought her up short.  Why was she on a mountain then, if she liked the shore?  Maia wasn't a huge fan - she'd seen it, and even before it was kinda ruined by illness, she hadn't been super impressed.  "That's cool!" She replied brightly enough, though, still enjoying how much she seemed to like talking about it.  Some wolves got so dodgy when you brought up family!

"Definitely forest.  My dad and mom have always lived in one, with my old pack, and something about havin trees around you makes it seem less lonely and more safe."  She said it, then realized what she said and quickly added, "not that I'm super scared or anything without them!"

She definitely did feel like something was missing on the mountain though, another part of why she enjoyed the thought of a move.

"What made you pick a mountain if you like the ocean so much?"  Ok She was seriously curious.  Exploring was fun and all, but once Maia caught a conversation bug, she tended to have a hard time keeping her attention outward.  The sound of the water barely registered.
Messages In This Thread
The way you see the world, it got you this far - by Maia - September 04, 2018, 08:46 AM
RE: The way you see the world, it got you this far - by Maia - September 06, 2018, 08:44 AM
RE: The way you see the world, it got you this far - by Maia - September 20, 2018, 08:43 AM