Lost Creek Hollow The way you see the world, it got you this far
the bullet we're running from is almost never the one that hits us
78 Posts
Ooc — LAUREN
coelho's ears followed the sound of water, though one long ear was still fixed on maia as she spoke of her family. the coywolf nodded understandingly -- she knew the meaning of security that a family encompassed, and would not ridicule - not that she was capable of ridiculing in the first place.

she could have sworn the sound was getting louder; lifting her muzzle to the air it was hard to miss the scent of water that permeated the quiet pine forest. she only absentmindedly answered maia's question: "oh? um. well, just a series of events, i guess. it wasn't where i meant to go, but it's where i am. the people are more important to me than the landscape." she paused, roving back and forth along the pinestraw. "i smell a river, i think it's close."
the river was indeed close; the pair found it soon enough. it was a beautiful place, haunted by bright swaths of sunbeams and instilled with a peaceful, almost tranquil ambience. coelho loved it immediately -- after the two inspected what they could, they made cheerily for home -- neither could wait to tell rannoch the good news, and both had their hearts full of eagerness to see old friends and familiar faces again.
“Call him Judas if you want
but he did it for reasons
much older than silver.”
Messages In This Thread
The way you see the world, it got you this far - by Maia - September 04, 2018, 08:46 AM
RE: The way you see the world, it got you this far - by Maia - September 06, 2018, 08:44 AM
RE: The way you see the world, it got you this far - by Maia - September 20, 2018, 08:43 AM
RE: The way you see the world, it got you this far - by Coelho - September 29, 2018, 11:27 AM