Golden Glade I thought the suits had come for me
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Her wanderings took her further then she'd intended to go, but she didn't mind the distance if it brought the possibility of food. There was no small game around Sunspire, their hunts hadn't been very successful for larger game either. She was starving, her body slowly growing thinner and thinner. The berries and edible herbs she ate were starting not to be effective in filling her belly at all. She wandered down the mountain further until the wind blew the scent of a carcass to her nose immediately making her  stomach growl.

In a rush she moved forward foolish in the fact that she did not pause to smell for the one who had made the kill or anything else that may have made claim. Instead she lunged at it like a starving woman and in a frenzy tore and swallowed meat like it would be her very last meal at all. The sweet, soft spoken country gal was nowhere to be found at the moment and was replaced by a feral beast.
~Always down for Healing threads~

medic specialty: 4/10
Messages In This Thread
I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - September 04, 2018, 07:26 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - September 07, 2018, 02:55 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - September 10, 2018, 06:02 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - September 14, 2018, 01:13 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - September 23, 2018, 09:01 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - November 01, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - November 02, 2018, 02:23 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - November 02, 2018, 07:13 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - November 11, 2018, 12:46 AM