Golden Glade I thought the suits had come for me
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Hyacinth hesitated when children were mentioned, heart squeezing briefly. It showed clearly on her face the war of survival instinct and moral. If she brought this back she would have the right to eat what she wanted and not feel guilty about not providing but if she took this she would have the guilt of denying babies food. Unfortunately tough times these were and even Hyacinth's southern Belle do gooder nature was lost to the fear of starvation. "Then maybe your pack should place laws on how many children are born" her words came out forcibly cold as she distanced her emotions, survival winning out.

As Niamh stepped to cover the carcass and displayed her battl scars, Hyacinth bared her fangs again. She wouldn't be a scared little tail Tucker anymore, she had to fight for the right to live. A man wouldn't care for her here and she had responsibility too. She lunged and made to headbutt the female right in those scars and if she connected she would begin a flurry of frenzied, maddened bites to back Niamh up. She was prepared to come out of this scarred but she was also intent to win.
~Always down for Healing threads~

medic specialty: 4/10
Messages In This Thread
I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - September 04, 2018, 07:26 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - September 07, 2018, 02:55 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - September 10, 2018, 06:02 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - September 14, 2018, 01:13 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - September 23, 2018, 09:01 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - November 01, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - November 02, 2018, 02:23 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - November 02, 2018, 04:01 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - November 02, 2018, 07:13 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - November 11, 2018, 12:46 AM