Golden Glade I thought the suits had come for me
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
It somewhat took her by surprise that the female responded to her comment by laughing and therefore her attempted headbutting was clumsy and easily avoided. What they both did not account for was that the red furred female was pressed back against the carcass and therefore stumbled causing Hyacinth's teeth to graze at her shoulder flesh while she managed not to fall. Her blue gaze watched as the female moved and grabbed the carcass by the hind legs which caused a snarl to tear from Hyacinth's maw as she was torn between attacking or also grabbing hold of the dead deer. She chose the latter and a hanger fueled game of tug of war ensued before a disgusting noise filled the air and suddenly she was flat on her ass with the Carcass in her mouth. She thought she had won but instead of gloating she simply stood and snorted, eyeballing the other female, the sight of half the Carcass in her jaws making her pause and blink a few times as she slowly realised what had happened.
~Always down for Healing threads~

medic specialty: 4/10
Messages In This Thread
I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - September 04, 2018, 07:26 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - September 07, 2018, 02:55 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - September 10, 2018, 06:02 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - September 14, 2018, 01:13 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - September 23, 2018, 09:01 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - November 01, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - November 02, 2018, 02:23 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - November 02, 2018, 07:13 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - November 09, 2018, 02:06 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - November 11, 2018, 12:46 AM