The Sunspire Here I Am
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Clarification: Howl does not cross over the border and calls out for @Hyacinth

It had been a month, at least, since he had seen Hyacinth. Far longer than he had ever expected it to take. He had begun this journey thinking that he could have everything that he wanted. Cebra, Brynn and Hyacinth all at once. His feelings for each of them were individual and unchanged by his feelings for any of the others, but that wasn't the issue. Each of them believed him when he said that he cared for and loved them, but the issue that they all faced was that they weren't willing to share him. That knowing he would also be with someone else would hurt them too much. All except for Hyacinth. The one who he had spent the least amount of time with, the one that he would be furthest away from, and the one that he thought would be the least accepting was the only one open to the idea.

Luckily all that thinking wouldn't matter now. He had the option of being with Hyacinth or Brynn now. Cebra had decided to go back to Mawk and because of Brynn's reluctance to share, Howl now only had two options. It wasn't a matter of who he loved or cared about most. What it really came down to was their understanding of him or of his mindset. Hyacinth made is clear that she would be with him no matter what the circumstance. Even though it hadn't come down to that Howl knew that she was willing to go to that length to be with him, even for just a little bit, he would also need to put forth that same effort.

He had planned to be come to visit Hyacinth and Sunspire for some time now. But having to talk things over with Cebra, and Brynn and then there was that fire that started in the north in Morningside. Easthollow was helping refuge some of their survivors at the time and Howl's duties in the pack increased a little after that. But now there was nothing holding him back, other than possibly his own mental hesitation.

Perhaps he had taken too long to come to see her and she had already met someone else. He remembered the first time meeting her being surprised that she was single in the first place. It was something that had been mentioned the last time they spoke, but again, things were different now. He walked up to the border of Sunspire with a knot in his stomach, not knowing what to expect. He took a deep breath and called out for Hyacinth. Waiting to see if she would come to the border.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
Here I Am - by Howl - September 05, 2018, 03:05 PM
RE: Here I Am - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - September 06, 2018, 09:10 AM
RE: Here I Am - by Howl - September 10, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: Here I Am - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - October 08, 2018, 03:26 PM
RE: Here I Am - by Howl - November 09, 2018, 11:09 PM
RE: Here I Am - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - November 09, 2018, 11:18 PM
RE: Here I Am - by Howl - November 25, 2018, 11:58 PM