The Sunspire They said follow your dreams, so I went back to bed
88 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Private 
Ever since the pack meeting, Rueger had wondered when the pack would move. He knew scouts were out and about, checking out territories close to Easthollow. He was reminded of @Valette, the female he had met from there. Rueger was not one of those wolves that fell in love at first sight, but he was certainly interested in the female. He wasn't a chaser, either, but if she was worth it, he just might trot after her. When Rannoch and the other leaders mentioned moving there, his mind was made up to seek her out again. But, that would be sometime in the future. With a chunk of their wolves not here, Rueger would not risk the safety of the pack to visit Easthollow.

He was out patrolling when he caught Rannoch's scent, and he sped up to catch up with his Alpha. When he was in sight, Rueger gave a chuff to announce his presence. Hey, @Rannoch, he greeted. How goes it? he asked.

My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.
~Maya Angelou
Messages In This Thread
They said follow your dreams, so I went back to bed - by Rueger - September 05, 2018, 03:05 PM