Shadewood locked up, naked with socks
she had a wild, wandering soul
23 Posts
Ooc —
kek i am sorry for the wait

Ginsberg knew better than to expect that she could stop her scent from traveling to the stranger. Instead, she did what she could to make herself appear a little larger than normal. The shadow loomed where she stood, sea green fixated on the firecracker shape that had stopped at the creek. For all of her worrying, it seemed that the stranger was kind enough to issue a question about her wellbeing. The wildling was only moderately surprised by this. The wolves in the Teekon Wilds had proven themselves to be quite amiable upon first approach; she had yet to cross paths with one who meant her harm. Still, it did little to ease the stiffness of her frame or the wild rigidity of her dark coat. It stood like quills along her neck and shoulders, swaying with the pulling of the breeze.

“You surprised me. I didn’t expect to see a fire move through the brush,” Ginsberg returned, drawing her skull upward and offering a confident smirk. Without knowing anything about the stranger, the wildling could have assumed that the other was either passing through, or belonged near to the territory. Either way, Gin wasn’t keen on offering a rude word when the stranger had done nothing to provoke it.
Messages In This Thread
locked up, naked with socks - by Fire - September 05, 2018, 11:19 PM
RE: locked up, naked with socks - by Ginsberg - September 05, 2018, 11:45 PM
RE: locked up, naked with socks - by Fire - September 06, 2018, 10:06 PM
RE: locked up, naked with socks - by Ginsberg - September 27, 2018, 03:05 PM