Stone Circle Just a little guidence
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Vespera grabbed a thorn out of her paw with her teeth and spat it out off to the side. Her ears perked when she herd the male chuckle, and her fur slightly bristled, I'll show you!........One day!.........Ugh who am I kidding, the young female thought to herself as she licked her scratches, that was a dumb idea and I should've known better, I am not a pup anymore.... Me trying to be bigger was just stupid. Before Vespera could finish checking her wounds, the large male had approached her and began to clean off the rest of the extra leaves off of her. Vespera tried to swat at his muzzle to tell him to back off she was fine, but the male had already risen his head and looked down upon her. She hated being small because of her age, she just wanted to be bigger and mock the smaller ones as a joke, but she wouldn't be able to enjoy that. Greyback's voice was calm and gentle, she didn't understand why, but it reminded her of Valette and how polite she was to her when they first met, even with the snark. The male seemed to be scanning for any injuries, but Vespera used her busy tail to keep him from finding any. Grey back had told her to be careful, but the female could only winkle her muzzle and look away from him with her ears pinned a little, You should be more careful, you might end up getting hurt, Vespera mocked him in her thoughts, with a childish voice in mind, but she silently appreciated his concern a little.
Messages In This Thread
Just a little guidence - by Vespera - September 06, 2018, 09:22 AM
RE: Just a little guidence - by Greyback - September 06, 2018, 10:18 AM
RE: Just a little guidence - by Vespera - September 06, 2018, 01:31 PM
RE: Just a little guidence - by Greyback - September 08, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: Just a little guidence - by Vespera - September 08, 2018, 08:49 PM
RE: Just a little guidence - by Greyback - September 11, 2018, 09:04 AM
RE: Just a little guidence - by Vespera - September 11, 2018, 08:13 PM