Blacktail Deer Plateau turn the lights down low
I may be small, I may be weak, but if you mess with me, you will regret it.
16 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
I'm going after the caretaker trade, so mind if I hop in?

Nameless was wandering through the forest yet again, bored out of her mind. The problem with her was that - for a wolf - she was pretty terrible at wolfish things. Like hunting and fighting. So there was really nothing she could do to contribute to... anything having to do with her pack. It seemed that the only thing she was good at was... getting angry at her pack-mates and stomping away.

Or chasing after pups, she thought with a smile, remembering her time with Osprey Jr. in the forest a few weeks ago. Come to think of it, wasn't this around the same area? She couldn't really be sure, as she was also prone to getting lost extremely easily and was lucky that her wolf nose worked correctly so that she could follow her own scent trail back to wherever it was she wanted to go.

Up ahead, in fact, she smelled a wolf. A little one, who still had the faint scent of pup on her - though it seemed almost gone. She approached the edge of the trees slowly, and soon enough came face-to-face with a young pup. A charcoal-furred little thing that Nameless immediately thought was adorable. "Hello," she said, putting on her best babysitter voice. "What's your name? I'm Nameless."
Messages In This Thread
turn the lights down low - by RIP Tytonidae - June 27, 2014, 08:50 PM
RE: turn the lights down low - by Nameless - June 29, 2014, 05:04 PM