Duskfire Glacier Just a little rush, babe.
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
Takiyok translates the orders in something she can better understand. Part of what had been said had been understood but she couldn’t feel in the blanks properly. An appreciative smile adorns her muzzle. Her eyes turn and glances toward Uki’s instruction, then glanced back over her shoulder at Steele as they settle the final details. She doesn’t know what to make of his presence in her pack—had he followed her here?—but despite trying to shove it away, she finds herself back.

Forcing herself to look away, she glances down at Tunerk. “It is very important you listen to me,” she begins to tell her daughter. “I want you to stay here and watch. Only watch. If, for any reason, it heads in your direction, I want you to get out of the way and hide.” Shivali holds her daughters gaze for a moment, hoping to get the message across. One wrong turn and the elk could crush her only little girl. Part of her wants to take her back to her other sister but she knows this is how they learn and she indicates the spot she wants her to stay: behind a thick bush that hopefully offers the best lookout from between the leaves.

Her younger sister puts everything together, sending Mirabelle out. Her muscles tense and she moves, pacing in a small zone as she waits for her cue. Putting space between her and the others to take the left side and waiting for the moment to try and throw it off guard. As Takiyok takes off, Shivali moves, rapidly closing the distance between them and striding up to the left side. It veers its rear to the left, bumping into her, but scarcely do his hooves miss her tender paws in comparison. As it tries to fight off the one bite, she lunges in and locks her teeth behind its elbow and into the grove below where it meets the shoulder and the tender nerves that live there.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
i opened my mouth in the night and the night poured in
the night fit against the ridges behind my teeth
the night packed itself under my tongue and settled in, as if to sleep
Messages In This Thread
Just a little rush, babe. - by Takiyok - September 07, 2018, 10:51 AM
RE: Just a little rush, babe. - by Mirabelle - September 07, 2018, 05:04 PM
RE: Just a little rush, babe. - by Steele - September 07, 2018, 08:18 PM
RE: Just a little rush, babe. - by Shivali - September 09, 2018, 03:50 PM
RE: Just a little rush, babe. - by Uki - September 10, 2018, 08:02 AM