Bonesplinter Ravine puppets with their strings cut
the phoenix prince
64 Posts
Ooc — Etkri

Her cryptic answer left shivers down his spine. The game was set.

As she stepped out of the shadows, the sunlight rippling down onto her bold, fiery form, he felt his tongue click inside his lips. She was rather pretty, but to be honest looks weren't all that much when it came down to character. Though she was off to a good start there, as well. Inhaling deeply and letting that cheeky grin spread just a bit further, he'd stand and circle around his reassembled bird proudly before taking a step closer to this rather intriguing stranger.

"I'm after the best kind, the ones about here. These lands. Their ghosts, their treasures, their guardians..." A prolonged, suggestive glance her way before he'd continue, "And I can give you the same, of where I come from..." His mother had filled his head with more stories than he could count, with heroes and villains and escapades galore. It had filled his heart with wonder and hope and an insatiable lust for adventure.

"Ever heard of pirates?" The pride on his tongue dripped, as though he held the most valuable treasure and was just too eager to share it, "My mother 'n father were the queen 'n king of them all. So many stories to tell..." Words slipped away into silence, waiting for her to pick up and continue. He knew how these sorts of negotiations went! Or, at least, as far as he could know...

[Image: murdermuffin666_by_etkri-dc1wf3p.png]
Messages In This Thread
puppets with their strings cut - by Kukulkan - September 07, 2018, 11:19 PM
RE: puppets with their strings cut - by Fire - September 07, 2018, 11:46 PM
RE: puppets with their strings cut - by Kukulkan - September 09, 2018, 12:17 AM
RE: puppets with their strings cut - by Fire - September 20, 2018, 06:25 PM
RE: puppets with their strings cut - by Kukulkan - September 29, 2018, 01:50 AM
RE: puppets with their strings cut - by Fire - October 14, 2018, 03:34 PM