Greatwater Lake ooh, babe, i must be dreaming again
457 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Warrior
Moorhen was settling into the rhythm of the trip. She'd never travelled in numbers before, and it was a nice change from the voyages she'd undertaken in the past. Sometimes, she could even convince herself that it was just her, Maegi, Coelacanth, and Venninne going on a fun trip, and that they'd all return together when they were done. It put her in a better mood than she'd been when the trip began - her companions would probably not have noticed this. She was as watchful and suspicious as ever.

She came up beside Maegi to lap at the water, breaking up the younger wolf's reflection as she did. When she'd quenched her thirst, she lifted her head to regard the pale girl, wondering at her mercurial moods. She didn't know the girl very well, but she felt she could understand at least part of her struggle. Family was complicated.

Instead of saying this, or any number of other things she felt she would probably butcher, Moorhen simply sat beside the younger wolf and hoped things would work out better for her than they had for Moorhen when she'd rediscovered her family.
Messages In This Thread
ooh, babe, i must be dreaming again - by Maegi - September 08, 2018, 12:02 AM
RE: ooh, babe, i must be dreaming again - by Moor - September 08, 2018, 02:44 PM
RE: ooh, babe, i must be dreaming again - by Coelacanth - September 09, 2018, 04:57 PM