Wheeling Gull Isle Hurtin' for a smile
17 Posts
Ooc —
He had expected some sort of annoyed reaction to get a bit of teasing in but was met with a confusing stretch of silence instead. As she stared he stared back, concerned that he had frightened or pissed her off so bad she went catatonic. When her ears went back and she whined, speaking a sole word he tilted his head and pondered for a moment. Can't what? Deal with him? She didn't seem to talk very muc- ohhh wait.  He'd run into others like her. The one broad he'd met had sort of been like her too, more physical language, little speaking. He assumed she meant she couldn't talk after this bit of thought. "Oooh. Oh. It's okay, I'm sorry. I'm Steelhead. You..uh..probably thought I was my brother, Sockeye." he immediately apologised, feeling quite bad that he had made her feel so embarrassed. He didn't know if she understood him though, that would be a bit of a problem indeed. "Can you understand when I talk? It's okay if you can't speak too much...it just makes it more difficult if you can't understand me. I'm a bit of a chatterbox" he rambled because really he couldn't help himself at all. At least if she confirmed that yes, she could understand then they could get some where easier. He gave a friendly wag of his tail, lowering it from the territorial raised position and sitting down hoping to make her feel more comfortable.
Messages In This Thread
Hurtin' for a smile - by Nym - September 10, 2018, 11:10 AM
RE: Hurtin' for a smile - by Steelhead - September 10, 2018, 07:56 PM
RE: Hurtin' for a smile - by Nym - September 11, 2018, 12:08 PM
RE: Hurtin' for a smile - by Steelhead - September 11, 2018, 08:09 PM
RE: Hurtin' for a smile - by Nym - September 13, 2018, 10:04 AM
RE: Hurtin' for a smile - by Steelhead - September 13, 2018, 08:41 PM
RE: Hurtin' for a smile - by Stockholm - September 14, 2018, 11:18 PM
RE: Hurtin' for a smile - by Nym - September 17, 2018, 08:51 AM
RE: Hurtin' for a smile - by Steelhead - September 17, 2018, 06:50 PM
RE: Hurtin' for a smile - by Nym - September 19, 2018, 07:54 AM