Heron Lake Plateau I roam the city in a shopping cart
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater

Whatever had him so down in the dumps, it paled in comparison to what was affecting Towhee, and he realized that when she spoke and he turned to look at her, stirred from his thoughts. The events of the past week or so didn't go right over his head. Ambrose had heard talk about the return of some of the wolves, and on occasion Niamh could confide things in him. It wasn't often, since she was so busy all the time, but he got the gist of it. And unfortunately, he couldn't help the look of pity that slipped across his overly expressive face when he realized who had called out to him.

But he tried to smile anyways. What? Me? I'm good. Been pretty quiet around here — for me. Ambrose didn't usually stumble over his words and he knew he sounded like a total asshole right now, and trying to be friendly would only mean talking more and then risk being more of an asshole, so he buttoned up pretty quickly. Then, somewhat randomly, he tried to sign: -Niamh show me talking- but clearly Ambrose wasn't skilled with that yet. Still, he tried.
Messages In This Thread
I roam the city in a shopping cart - by RIP Firefly - September 17, 2018, 12:52 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by Towhee - September 17, 2018, 01:27 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by RIP Firefly - September 18, 2018, 05:25 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by Towhee - September 18, 2018, 09:03 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by RIP Firefly - September 30, 2018, 01:55 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by Towhee - September 30, 2018, 02:21 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by RIP Firefly - September 30, 2018, 05:18 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by Towhee - September 30, 2018, 08:50 PM