Heron Lake Plateau I roam the city in a shopping cart
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater

She motioned some things back to him, of which he could make out "good" but by the look of slightly overwhelmed confusion that slipped over his face, he must have exhausted most of his repetoire with the phrase he'd signed himself. Still, an easy grin slipped over his face and he let out a little chuckle.

I'd like that. He said.
Have you always been — y'know—? he flicked his ears and did a little side-to-side head bob to reference his own ears; perhaps it was indelicate of him to bring her deafness to light but Ambrose didn't mean any harm by it, he was genuinely curious. 

That, and impressed. She could speak very well for someone with an impairment and she'd even created a language for everyone to use — she was smart as well as driven, and those were good qualities to have, thought Ambrose.
Messages In This Thread
I roam the city in a shopping cart - by RIP Firefly - September 17, 2018, 12:52 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by Towhee - September 17, 2018, 01:27 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by RIP Firefly - September 18, 2018, 05:25 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by Towhee - September 18, 2018, 09:03 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by RIP Firefly - September 30, 2018, 01:55 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by Towhee - September 30, 2018, 02:21 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by RIP Firefly - September 30, 2018, 05:18 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by Towhee - September 30, 2018, 08:50 PM