Heron Lake Plateau I roam the city in a shopping cart
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater

Ah, so she was born like that. There were worse things to be born with, he thought. At least she had all her limbs, and her eyes, and her ears were there they just didn't want to function. What if she'd been born with two faces? Ambrose tried to picture what Towhee would look like with such a disfigurement but it made him feel kind of sick to his stomach; thankfully she was still born pretty enough to pass as a normal person.

He naturally squinted when he thought of her face being all twisted up like that, though, and that timed with her question. Ambrose had to think quickly lest he blurt out the truth — he wasn't exactly accustomed to lying after all — and so he said, I suck.

A beat later and he elucidated, I'm kinda bummed out because I thought I'd be more accomplished by now. Niamh and I have always been really competitive, and she's — well, she's winning, and I.. I'm still just puttering along. And that was mostly true; he sincerely wished he could be as good as Niamh at this pack thing, which helped his efforts in concealing his deal with Bruges.

Ugh, Bruges. Just the thought of him soured his already tart mood.
Messages In This Thread
I roam the city in a shopping cart - by RIP Firefly - September 17, 2018, 12:52 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by Towhee - September 17, 2018, 01:27 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by RIP Firefly - September 18, 2018, 05:25 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by Towhee - September 18, 2018, 09:03 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by RIP Firefly - September 30, 2018, 01:55 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by Towhee - September 30, 2018, 02:21 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by RIP Firefly - September 30, 2018, 05:18 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by Towhee - September 30, 2018, 08:50 PM