Grouse Thicket I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart
26 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
“I’ve never had bird,” he tells her, which is also untrue; chicken isn’t bird, it’s treat! “But I’ve had fish before,” he tells her, thinking about it, certain he had. Anyway. his people gave him too many loving treats but Mr. Peanut Butter would never admit it. She mentions the river and he doesn’t even consider telling her about where he’d been because that’s where the bad wolf is and he doesn’t want to be bitten again, nor does he want to lead his new friend into danger. The last thing he needs is getting anyone else bitten! “How do you get birds? They always fly away from me when I chase ‘em,” he adds with a goofy quirk of his lips.

Blackbear spends a little time with him, helping him and teaching him, before he gracefully fails on all accounts and she has to do it for him.
2/2 threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 18, 2018, 12:05 AM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 18, 2018, 12:30 AM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 18, 2018, 12:51 AM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 23, 2018, 02:06 PM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 23, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Mr. Peanut Butter - September 23, 2018, 06:52 PM