Barrow Fields the lark in the morning
man with(out) a plan
8 Posts
Ooc — Etkri

To say he didn't enjoy her staring at him, studying him, would be the most sinful of lies. He lapped it up with the most terribly cocky grin.

"I s'pose you don't need to do much," He lulled, his gaze not leaving her as he continued, "Jus' figured y'all must've had some heartbreakin' argument is all." An exaggerated shrug of his shoulders, as though admitting whatever problems she was having were none of his. As she dropped her own question his way, his eyes opened just a bit wider as he realized... damn... he'd actually have to think.

Turning his gaze out to the hills that surrounded them, he gave a lazy "hmph" as he realized he'd never really put thought into the lands he was perusing through. "Ehhh, I mean t'be honest I'd never really given much of'a fuck..." An irritated silence as he shifted his paws, lips pursing deep in though, "Well shit now I gotta think..." What could they possibly be? Being a stranger to the lands didn't help, but he wouldn't admit that. He could figure out anything.

And what does a greedy beast always jump to? "Treasure, I betchya!" The confusion blanketed on his face was swept away by a knowing, dangerous look and a terrible grin. That girl on the shores had talked of treasure nonstop, and where better for sea beasts to store their treasures against those seeking it? Somewhere you'd never suspect a sea beast to venture...

player: etkri
khanalyr · loner · arctic mutt
Messages In This Thread
the lark in the morning - by Kestrel - September 18, 2018, 03:14 PM
RE: the lark in the morning - by Khanalyr - September 18, 2018, 04:07 PM
RE: the lark in the morning - by Bat - September 18, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: the lark in the morning - by Kestrel - September 18, 2018, 11:00 PM
RE: the lark in the morning - by Khanalyr - September 29, 2018, 02:01 AM