Duck Lake don't know what you've heard about me
· * . *
123 Posts
Ooc —
ope lol
Keeping his head low and existence beneath the radar of many, step by step, progress had gently guided his weary steps back to this valley once more. Familiarity felt odd, though so distinct that he couldn't help but revel. It had been a long time. Relief was awfully short-lived, and his search was far from over he knew deep in his bones. Though these lands did make him remember (funnily enough, for him) Ukko with an odd faraway ache. Soon, he wondered what else he could dredge up over these old ghosts of a life spent as he kept going towards the mountains--in the end, hopefully, once he could know for sure.

For now, though, he was tired, he was thirsty, a bath wouldn't hurt him any.. so the scent of water lured him towards the lake he might have once known the name for if he tried to recall. For now he just thought to meet the needs, then figure the rest out. He had scraped by so far, somehow, so he would continue to simply go.

Even now, hunger was unfortunately faraway still, he was feeling nervous about remembering well or at all; it wasn't what he was always accustomed to, but it was good to have the chance, oddly. However, he had seen enough. If he pressed on any further, he had to remember his present as well most of all. 

On delicate steps, the pale wanderer came to his nearest point of the water's edge and noticed the others also at the lake--first by smelling their duck of the crisp breeze, honestly, but he did not approach them any because he knew better to risk engaging unnecessarily when he was this exhausted. They were a short shore away for now.. so he took the chance to slake his thirst first and foremost, even if it meant telling his position so plainly by the ripples he made.
· .˚
Messages In This Thread
don't know what you've heard about me - by Hydra - September 18, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: don't know what you've heard about me - by Inari - September 25, 2018, 12:27 AM
RE: don't know what you've heard about me - by Hydra - September 25, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: don't know what you've heard about me - by Inari - September 26, 2018, 01:00 AM
RE: don't know what you've heard about me - by Lyra - September 26, 2018, 04:53 AM