Duck Lake don't know what you've heard about me
· * . *
123 Posts
Ooc —
As cold water ran down his throat, by the second, he felt far more whole. Quenched, at least, now he was no longer focused on the tackiness in his mouth, and he could muster up a more proper watchfulness towards his company. It's a little better.. but he still does find a vague glimmer of concern just because he's outnumbered, and probably easily outgunned.

He slowly, deliberately, lifted his scarred head from the waters when he saw her motion--the shake of her midnight furs. He felt his jaw tighten, then teeth clench, though the rest of him remained lax. Somewhere, he feels like still lingering on the thought of Ukko too. It's nothing like that, not now--but, he is reaching for anything he can get when all the rest has been dead ends.

All he can do is level her with a long look back, his eyes searching, or maybe only wandering. He wants a better look at the other wolf too and knows he has to engage, somehow, if he wants any chance; it is either that or slip away unnoticed, forgetting about this entirely. He worries that may not be helpful, so decided to unroot himself well enough to step a few paces their way (best he could while still clinging close to the lakeshore) and hope he could make do. "Are you.." he rasped, trying. "Wanderers?"
· .˚
Messages In This Thread
don't know what you've heard about me - by Hydra - September 18, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: don't know what you've heard about me - by Inari - September 25, 2018, 12:27 AM
RE: don't know what you've heard about me - by Hydra - September 25, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: don't know what you've heard about me - by Inari - September 26, 2018, 01:00 AM
RE: don't know what you've heard about me - by Lyra - September 26, 2018, 04:53 AM