Blackbeak Bluff If you feel it, could you let me know?
193 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Private 

He found himself leaving the borders of Drageda often; it was the easiest way to avoid his mom. East had come here to try and work past his resentment for her, but he found it to be much harder than he had even predicted. Seeing her and smelling her everywhere tortured him with memories of his dad's final moments, as if he didn't already do that enough on his own. So, every night since arriving here, he had run from the borders, seeking solitude or a distraction, or if he was lucky, both. 

Tonight was no different. He glided along the edge of the cliffs west of his new home and watched as occasionally, his steps sent chipped pieces of rock tumbling down into the ocean. The warrior had come to enjoy the sound of the waves crashing into the rocks below. If he concentrated on the sound hard enough, it would drown out his thoughts enough to give him some temporary peace. With no real purpose, he continued his slow walk across the cliffs, only stopping periodically to lower his nose to the ground and pull in whatever scents were there, moving again when he found nothing of interest.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
If you feel it, could you let me know? - by Eastwood - September 20, 2018, 11:06 PM
RE: If you feel it, could you let me know? - by Branwen - September 21, 2018, 09:17 PM
RE: If you feel it, could you let me know? - by Eastwood - September 22, 2018, 12:00 AM
RE: If you feel it, could you let me know? - by Branwen - October 06, 2018, 12:51 PM
RE: If you feel it, could you let me know? - by Eastwood - October 09, 2018, 05:46 PM