Permafrost Hollows Que que na-to-ra
142 Posts
Ooc —
The woman seemed to be neutral about his appearance not welcoming nor disapproving his advancement toward her. He didn’t try to come any closer to her in case at any point she would feel uncomfortable or vice versa. Steele dipped his head respectfully, this wasn’t their land and he couldn’t claim it as such but wanting to know what she was doing out here all alone was something he wanted to know. 

The sky was dimmer now the color was fading into the midnight blue it always was at night. He looked up and then back at her. Slowly he descended on his haunches, hearing her ask who he was. It was a fair question after all. The man showed up unannounced guiding her to her feet as she was lying probably going to sleep for the night. 

Steele nodded for a moment as he remember the accent his fellow pack members carried. The accent was much like the woman who stood before him. “I’m Steele from Ikkanattuk.” His voice rumbled like thunder before a storm. He wondered if she would like to come back with him, join them, maybe she spoke the same language that he could not. 

The smoked man let silence fall fall between them for just a moment. “Do you speak another language?” He asked curious to know if he was right about her and his pack mates.

Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal. - Nathan Chen

Need to get ahold of me? Discord (AMA102) or pm me. 

Messages In This Thread
Que que na-to-ra - by Amka - September 27, 2018, 06:10 AM
RE: Que que na-to-ra - by Steele - September 27, 2018, 09:06 AM
RE: Que que na-to-ra - by Amka - September 27, 2018, 09:21 AM
RE: Que que na-to-ra - by Steele - September 27, 2018, 09:42 AM
RE: Que que na-to-ra - by Amka - September 27, 2018, 09:53 AM
RE: Que que na-to-ra - by Steele - September 27, 2018, 10:05 AM
RE: Que que na-to-ra - by Amka - September 27, 2018, 10:14 AM
RE: Que que na-to-ra - by Steele - September 27, 2018, 10:39 AM