Whitefish River I can show you your 'Devil'.
нellғιre ғor α нeαrт
111 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Coming out of the trenches of water world, Siqsa couldn't smell anything but water, aquatic life still clouding his nasal mind. His ears were moreso stuck on the gentle splashing he had done while swimming around in the river. However, the ending tones of the bark had struck him as 'not water', and rightfully he turned that slicked head in the direction from which it came.

Somone had joined the pool party?

Garnet gold eyes looked upon the dark wolf, trying to judge the motives, and from his low position in the river, he could see just under the lupine's belly. It was a female. Now that he began mentally sorting pronouns, the wolfdog began paddling to the bank to pull himself free of the watery place. Gripping the shifting clay and sand, her hoisted himself up further down the bank from her before shaking himself, choosing to not be rude for once. After draining his coat of the riverwater, he addressed her.

"Yea? What's up?" What did she want? Was she a courier? His over active mind took him down a dark road as it continued to think for him. She was a dark wolf, eyes of mismatched givings. She could be an assassin sent to finish off the Rest of the Nightmares!

His body stiffened, dark navy blue bod tight and readying itself for some unexpected attack.

Be careful, you don't want this.
Carefree, but there's a dark side that haunts this.
[Image: giphy.gif] 
Want to roll with me? Better know your place-
Because if you look around, 
you'll see you've lost your way.

Messages In This Thread
I can show you your 'Devil'. - by Siqsa - October 01, 2018, 08:52 AM
RE: I can show you your 'Devil'. - by Harmony - October 05, 2018, 09:47 PM
RE: I can show you your 'Devil'. - by Siqsa - October 16, 2018, 03:33 PM
RE: I can show you your 'Devil'. - by Harmony - October 22, 2018, 09:39 AM
RE: I can show you your 'Devil'. - by Siqsa - October 24, 2018, 09:59 AM