Babe I'm gonna leave you
<font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#666666; letter-spacing:5px; line-height:11px;">LIKE THUNDER,<BR>GONNA SHAKE YOUR GROUND.</font>
37 Posts
Ooc — Kira

The two mutual paired leaders were officially on top—two leaders, not combined together like mates, who were after the simplicity of things. Styx was usually off and away sometimes, he liked to move about and with leadership had free reign to do such things. Katrina didn’t mind though occasionally she wished she could follow after him. The pair had a strange relationship, if a relationship or not and with this pack now binding them together he would have to see that much more of her. Cheekily she grinned, pleased with her concoction that perhaps even Styx wasn’t aware of.

Within just a couple of days they had gathered a few hearty souls for their crew—Kerberos, Rivet, Turqoise and a young Naga. Together they were surely a team. From Styx’s words she had gathered that Rivet and Turquoise knew each other and had joined together and the other two she barely knew anything at all. Either way they were members and Kat was already much further than she thought they would be. Seemed that being a lone wolf around here wasn’t exactly the best place to be. Smiling, she felt herself lucky that she had jumped on ship with this. Kat doubted that Styx was utter any sort of ‘you’re so smart, thank you for coming up with this’ but she felt it and that was good enough.

The walk around their perimeter landed her in a good mood, knowing that these were her lands and she got to pee wherever it was she felt like. It likely took Kat a good half hour before she came across a stranger whom had perched himself right at before her borders. He did not howl, nor make any sort of noise, he just sat. “Can I help you?” he inquired politely whilst moving towards him and raising her head just slightly as to announce that she was not to be tested with.

NEVERWINTER
TEMPLATE © NDA OF RCR & RPG-D
Messages In This Thread
Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Lawless - August 15, 2013, 12:29 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Katrina - August 15, 2013, 12:50 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Lawless - August 15, 2013, 01:01 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Katrina - August 15, 2013, 01:14 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Lawless - August 15, 2013, 01:36 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Katrina - August 15, 2013, 01:56 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Lawless - August 15, 2013, 02:24 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Katrina - August 19, 2013, 06:13 PM