Babe I'm gonna leave you
14 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Lawless allowed his eyelids to droop slightly, not closing his eyes completely but allowing them to rest so that he did not have to squint against the streams of light which pierced down through the trees. In doing so, he concentrated instead on his other senses and found that the world came alive with a greater strength when he relied on his sense of hearing and smell. The world became softer, gentler when he did not have to stare at it all, when the hushed whisper of trees folding leaves together like worried hands became a lullaby, and the smell of moss blended with that of earth. The scent of the pack's borders, he noticed, became stronger and stronger the longer he stayed there; and thus he was not surprised when he heard the approach of another wolf, announcing that whoever it was that had decided to come toward him must have been an integral part of the pack.

Yes, her scent was that which accented the borders and he looked at her for a moment when she came into sight, a lady with long, trim legs and a coat of solid brown, the shade of cedar bark though darker in places. He caught the glint of silver, the way one might see a stream in the distance, in her eyes before he looked away purposefully, rising to his feet but with his head lowered to show respect and tail hanging limply between his ankles. To her he offered this humble show of deference in response to the way she smelled, and the way the borders smelled of her. He'd struck this pose only moments before she'd lifted her head, and though it wasn't needed, as he'd already been informed by her scent of who she was, he was glad to see her hold her title with pride nonetheless.

"You might," He answered with a calm voice and a solemn bob of his head."My name is Lawless Redleaf-DiSarinno, and I am looking for a pack to join." He said.

Messages In This Thread
Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Lawless - August 15, 2013, 12:29 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Katrina - August 15, 2013, 12:50 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Lawless - August 15, 2013, 01:01 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Katrina - August 15, 2013, 01:14 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Lawless - August 15, 2013, 01:36 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Katrina - August 15, 2013, 01:56 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Lawless - August 15, 2013, 02:24 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Katrina - August 19, 2013, 06:13 PM