Babe I'm gonna leave you
14 Posts
Ooc — Jess
While the female's demeanour shifted almost completely when she heard mention of his name, it did not surprise him when she confessed that they had to be related. For Lawless, this wasn't news- he was already aware that he came from a line of wolves which stretched and branched out in every which way. Rather than introducing herself, she stated the name of her parents, thereby allowing him to see the connection between them- through her mother and his father.

"Nice to meet you, Athena and Chehalis, litter number two." He said, a small smile cracking on his features. The near impossibility of the situation had tweaked his ear and had put him in a better mood. He wondered if she knew how close she'd come to not existing- and how odd it was that they would be related anyway. But he knew all too well that matters of the heart could be fleeting and condemning.

He was reminded, by this thought, that his branch of the family had ended with him. He was reminded of his failed mateship, of the absence of children which had been part of the reason she'd left. He briefly saw her then- a lively and bright young thing, with a butter-cream pelt and long-lashed brown eyes, eyes which had once looked upon him with girlish charm, but the next moment, he saw a flash of boredom and indifference and then those cherished brown eyes were gone.

"My father was Aether, and my mother was Mo." He said quietly, knowing that she would inquire sooner or later where he'd acquired his surname. He was then welcomed quickly into the pack, and he thanked her with a quiet bob of his head yet again. Something intrigued him about the way she spoke, almost hesitantly, about the wolf she ran the pack with, and a quick look was given to the female to read her expression. He knew the look- she was trying not to show that little smile that meant that her friend was something more than a friend. "Uhuh," He said quietly. "A friend. Who isn't really your friend," He said, tone prompting her for an answer. He might not have been quite so bold with any other alpha- but given that she was both younger and a relative- and of high spirits- he felt more comfortable giving her a tiny poke in the ribs. Before she could interject, he bobbed his head once more."Mum's the word." He said, as an indication that he would say nothing of this to her...Friend.

Messages In This Thread
Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Lawless - August 15, 2013, 12:29 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Katrina - August 15, 2013, 12:50 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Lawless - August 15, 2013, 01:01 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Katrina - August 15, 2013, 01:14 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Lawless - August 15, 2013, 01:36 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Katrina - August 15, 2013, 01:56 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Lawless - August 15, 2013, 02:24 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Katrina - August 19, 2013, 06:13 PM