Babe I'm gonna leave you
14 Posts
Ooc — Jess
He listened while she sorted their relationship out, finding amusement in the fact that he was her nephew- despite being much older than she. But the fact of the matter was that her mother had likely still been having pups even when her son, Aether, was doing the same. He wondered if Katrina would have felt uncomfortable knowing that she could have potentially had great-nieces or great-nephews who were the same age as she. They would have been about her age, he had children with his ex-mate. And so in two ways, she was his superior, despite being much younger in age- she was his aunt, someone who was, in general, meant to be older than any nieces or nephews and she was his alpha as well. Quite the accomplishment for someone so young.

But she seemed bright and ambitious and while her complicated relationship with the alpha male was yet another sign of her youth, he took this to mean simply that the pack was relatively new. She was too young to know how to properly fight someone and if she hadn't become the alpha female by becoming the alpha male's mate, then he took the two of them to be the founders. This much could have been gathered when she'd said that they 'ran' the pack, anyway. "Katrina," He said quietly, and with some restraint, managed not to call her 'Aunt Kat,' though he kept the nickname in the back of his mind in case he ever needed it.

He simply nodded when she gave her resignation- she didn't seem to know what to say about her relationship. He had the idea that he could have told her exactly what it was- it would've been a guess, but an educated one, one from experience, but he held his tongue. "It won't always be so." He said, but was unable to keep a tinge of melancholy from his voice. Relationships could be complicated, for sure...But the complication usually ended, one way or another. "Thank you," He said, with genuine sincerity. He now had a pack- and some semblance of family. Family who knew of his father, but didn't know of him, his brother, or what he'd become. Life could begin again.

Messages In This Thread
Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Lawless - August 15, 2013, 12:29 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Katrina - August 15, 2013, 12:50 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Lawless - August 15, 2013, 01:01 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Katrina - August 15, 2013, 01:14 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Lawless - August 15, 2013, 01:36 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Katrina - August 15, 2013, 01:56 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Lawless - August 15, 2013, 02:24 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Katrina - August 19, 2013, 06:13 PM