Babe I'm gonna leave you
<font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#666666; letter-spacing:5px; line-height:11px;">LIKE THUNDER,<BR>GONNA SHAKE YOUR GROUND.</font>
37 Posts
Ooc — Kira

It was hard to believe that just from having the notion of passing through this Valley, she would come to the position of having a pack. It had not come in the way that one might expect one should but it was here nonetheless. There were now members of all sizes, species and age with their own stories to tell. There was no secret to it that Katrina was very pleased with herself and the way things had gone. Styx might be an unknown relationship to her but somehow she enjoyed the mystery even if it was complicated. Besides if her mother or father saw her now than they might surely be proud of her accomplishments. Would they have even believed her? Not even two years old and here she was with her own pack!

It was a little strange to look upon this wolf and call him her nephew but in wolf terms, it was entirely normal to have an age difference such as this. Although she knew that Aether was her uncle, she did not know where the side of ‘Redleaf’ had come from as Athena had not known about Aether and Mo’s romantic relationship. It had been some time since mother had talked to Aether and they lived some distance apart in unknown worlds but that was just as life was. Once at certain ages a child must seek out their independence from their parents and learn about the world on their own, just as she was.

Her nephew kindly stated that it would not always be complicated between herself and her co-Alpha but somehow she felt it might be. There was no telling what he thought most of the time as he seemed more aloof than he should have been. However, she wasn’t one to let certain things get to her head. If anyone had an issue with the complicated status of the two as the head of Neverwinter then they could take it up with her or Styx. “No problem,” she answered politely to her new member and hoped that he would find himself comfortable here; otherwise, she just might find that losing members was a hard concept to deal with. Even with that as an end of conversation thought, he had a lot of exploring to do and they could now get started. Kat began to lead him into the heart of Neverwinter, as proud and confident as one could be in her situation.

NEVERWINTER
TEMPLATE © NDA OF RCR & RPG-D
Messages In This Thread
Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Lawless - August 15, 2013, 12:29 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Katrina - August 15, 2013, 12:50 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Lawless - August 15, 2013, 01:01 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Katrina - August 15, 2013, 01:14 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Lawless - August 15, 2013, 01:36 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Katrina - August 15, 2013, 01:56 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Lawless - August 15, 2013, 02:24 PM
RE: Babe I'm gonna leave you - by Katrina - August 19, 2013, 06:13 PM