Stone Circle Circle around, because I got a list of mentions
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Just like Brynn, the stone colored wolf would be making her way to the stones a bit later than the others due to being further in the territory. It did not take long for her to notice the extra bodies that had gathered before her eyes flicked to her Alpha. The first thing announced was the death of a packmate, one Ira had never officially met, but she did notice as the female quickly grew weak. It might be horrible to say out loud, but Ira had purposely avoided her recently due to her condition. She was no medic and had no way to help, the best she could do was provide support for the pack elsewhere and avoid growing sick herself, so that is what she did. 

Quickly after the new faces were addressed. On one hand, this meant more mouths to feed, but it also meant more paws to help supply. Perhaps they would be good additions to Easthollow, but only time would tell. The same could be said about the new Beta. Ira had seen the dark pelted female before, but she did not know her too well. Nervousness carried in her voice, but it was clear she was young and being thrust into a leadership position. She had plenty of time to learn and with Valette's guidance, she could be a wonderful leader. She would trust her Alpha's judgment, even if she did pick her daughter.

As Valette moved on to the stones, her gaze slowly wandered to each newly named rock. She never knew the names associated with each pillar, but she could appreciate the sentiment. To carry on the memories of those who are long gone was to carry on their spirit. Those who work hard in life deserved to be remembered. Maybe, in turn, she would find a connection to the rocks one day, but for now, her past lay elsewhere. As Valette wrapped up she noticed the look she gave her father, a small frown forming. She had nothing to add, however, so as soon as Valette had finished, she would be turning to leave and continue her work.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: Circle around, because I got a list of mentions - by Ira - November 02, 2018, 02:33 PM