Neverwinter Forest Where there is a flame
14 Posts
Ooc — Jess
True, he'd heard her thanks- though it had come after she'd implied that she'd be damned before she did anything for a man. Of course, his emotions were high and things were becoming blown out of proportion. Still, it was a meeting between two packmates and a pecking order had to be established between them since they'd been put at equal rank until such a thing was sorted out. Katrina would have the final say, but a hierarchy would also be established in a natural way, between packmates. Lawless had had enough of this immature woman's foolishness and wanted to show her that he was the more one out of the two of them and wouldn't bow down to her. If it came to a fight, then so be it- but this girl was no role model, in his eyes, and didn't deserve a rank above him.

"There you go, conjuring this stupid delusion- saying I'd need you to nuzzle my balls? I wouldn't have dreamed of such a thing- I would've been fine with civility and politeness." He said. "So you can stop trying to project whatever warped image your imagination can whip up onto me." She'd taken step back- and had he been a misogynist, he would've gained the ground she gave him. Instead, he drew slightly taller, but let her have her space.

"You never called me a monster- but you're making me into one in your own mind." He said. "And yes, I want to put you in your place. Your place is to treat my gender as you'd treat your own." He said. He paused for a beat. "Otherwise, you're no better than the monsters you create."

Messages In This Thread
Where there is a flame - by Lawless - August 15, 2013, 06:53 PM
RE: Where there is a flame - by Turquoise - August 15, 2013, 09:28 PM
RE: Where there is a flame - by Lawless - August 15, 2013, 10:21 PM
RE: Where there is a flame - by Turquoise - August 19, 2013, 10:26 AM
RE: Where there is a flame - by Lawless - August 19, 2013, 02:20 PM
RE: Where there is a flame - by Turquoise - August 19, 2013, 02:50 PM
RE: Where there is a flame - by Lawless - August 19, 2013, 05:25 PM
RE: Where there is a flame - by Turquoise - August 19, 2013, 08:00 PM
RE: Where there is a flame - by Lawless - August 19, 2013, 08:21 PM
RE: Where there is a flame - by Turquoise - August 19, 2013, 08:34 PM
RE: Where there is a flame - by Lawless - August 19, 2013, 09:13 PM