Neverwinter Forest Where there is a flame
<small><b>AVATAR BY EMALEE.</b></small>
121 Posts
Ooc —
Lol, there is a joke about beat boxing somewhere in here... dude, I enjoyed the hell out of this thread and developing Turq as a manipulative "feminazi"! I hope we can toss these two together again sometime. :D

It irritated her when he told her she wasn't funny. "Neither are you," she retorted. "In fact, I think it's pretty safe to say you don't have a sense of humor at all." At his next jab, she smiled sweetly at him, all her teeth showing now. "Believe me when I say I couldn't care less whether I meet your standards." That much could definitely be taken at face value.

His next blow was a low one. Turquoise's eyes narrowed. Then, finally, she looked aside, shaking her head at him. Surprisingly, she didn't say anything in response. She simply kept shaking her head and glaring angrily into the distance. When she finally did face him again, her eyes found his again, still sparking mutinously, letting him know that just because she'd broken eye contact, that wasn't to mean she would back down from her point of view.

"Well, Lawless, you've proven that you're a real classy gentleman," she eventually said in a low, toneless voice, her gemstone eyes momentarily flickering with something like disappointment or maybe pain. Then it was gone and her eyes were nothing but hard chips of colorful stone. Turq commenced to stare at him for several long moments, gaze unwavering.

Then, abruptly, her head lowered—but not in submission. Instead, her throat rippled and she deposited the barely-digested rabbit pulp right at his big black feet. "You make me sick," were her flat, final words of parting before she turned and walked away, head and tail held rigidly, aiming to make a beeline straight for Rivet.

So much for meeting pack mates.
Messages In This Thread
Where there is a flame - by Lawless - August 15, 2013, 06:53 PM
RE: Where there is a flame - by Turquoise - August 15, 2013, 09:28 PM
RE: Where there is a flame - by Lawless - August 15, 2013, 10:21 PM
RE: Where there is a flame - by Turquoise - August 19, 2013, 10:26 AM
RE: Where there is a flame - by Lawless - August 19, 2013, 02:20 PM
RE: Where there is a flame - by Turquoise - August 19, 2013, 02:50 PM
RE: Where there is a flame - by Lawless - August 19, 2013, 05:25 PM
RE: Where there is a flame - by Turquoise - August 19, 2013, 08:00 PM
RE: Where there is a flame - by Lawless - August 19, 2013, 08:21 PM
RE: Where there is a flame - by Turquoise - August 19, 2013, 08:34 PM