Seeds of romance
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
No lie I am having too much conflict with my characters it is starting to unbalance and i don't like it that makes me not want to rp very much lol....i have to have balance....if Nerian continues to rage at Thistle I think thistle will just give up and walk away if that is okay with you, because i really don't want her to fight with Ragnar again....that would be too much conflict for me this week...next week maybe this week no....

Thistle heard the growl and for a moment she was struck dumb, she knew that Nerian was feeling pretty poorly, but what right did that give her to treat Thistle so, when she had done nothing. She was merely telling the truth, she was allowed to feel jealous, Ragnar evne felt jealous it was one of the main reasons he had first asked her to be his mate, so how did this other femme have any right at all.

Standing swiftly she ran to the front of Nerian and got right in her face did I say I was unhappy! I am not unhappy, you assume too much Nerian. I am very happy and I am very blessed. I am allowed to have feelings I'm allowed to have a darker side. I don't bottle up my feelings nor do I attempt to yell at someone I know nothing about ! I have every right ot feel the feelings i Do, I am not like you I don't hide them behind a facade that is going to break and end up kicking you in the ass in the end. How dare you sit there and judge me when you are not perfect you are far from it. Get off your high horse Nerian or you will stay unhappy! I was not being mean to you and I really did want to help I still do and my promise of friendship was not empty! l really would like to be your friend but clearly you hate me for somethinh I have never done to you! I have been nothing but nice to you nothing but! even when I had every right to call you out I didn't! yet you sit there and debase me when you are the one who in unhappy and antisocial! I cannot help it that you lost your faith i wish you hadn't and I am sorry that I demand loyalty from my husband, if you had a mate I would hope you would do as much instead of letting him go off and cavort with who he pleases. I am also sorry you are a slave I wanted Ragnar to set you free when you got here! and I told him when he does to do so gently so he doesn't hurt you more! Yet you are angry at yourself for losing your faith and you are angry at ragnar for making you a slave then refusing you and you are angry because you I imagine hate and love him at least i would if i were you, but don't you dare take your anger out on me when I do not deserve it! I cannot make you faith come back and I cannot make your past go away, and i cannot eleviate your slave position. However, I can be your friend, but even you do not want that because you are jealous and afraid and angry, that is not fair Nerian it isn't fair at all! Especially when I have done nothing to you! Granted yes Thistle had been angry with Nerian and she had taken it out on Ragnar, but she had not taken it out on Nerian and that alone made the difference, and truthfully she didn't even really take it out on him not really, she just suffered in silence and he happened to pick up on it. Good gods what was with all these wolves, it was perfectly acceptable to feel jealous and upset, it was especially when the wolf in question was practically begging your husband to fuck her...it just wasn't right that she was now getting treated so badly, when as far as Thistle was concerned Nerian was in the wrong, but she was still the asshat apologizing for it.

Thistle stood barring her way angry, yet sad she had wanted to clear the air she laughed darkly clearly I am a fool for trying to get to know you and make you a friend. I am truly sorry that you feel all these things an being in heat makes them worse but you have no right to treat me so harshly when i was trying to be kind.
Messages In This Thread
Seeds of romance - by Nerian - July 02, 2014, 12:30 AM
RE: Seeds of romance - by Thistle Cloud - July 02, 2014, 12:47 AM
RE: Seeds of romance - by Nerian - July 02, 2014, 01:20 AM
RE: Seeds of romance - by Thistle Cloud - July 02, 2014, 11:16 AM
RE: Seeds of romance - by Nerian - July 22, 2014, 09:15 PM
RE: Seeds of romance - by Thistle Cloud - July 22, 2014, 10:11 PM
RE: Seeds of romance - by Nerian - July 23, 2014, 07:52 PM
RE: Seeds of romance - by Thistle Cloud - July 23, 2014, 08:19 PM
RE: Seeds of romance - by Nerian - July 23, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: Seeds of romance - by Thistle Cloud - July 23, 2014, 09:21 PM
RE: Seeds of romance - by Nerian - July 25, 2014, 08:32 PM