Seeds of romance
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris

Nerian moaned softly when the water hit her, was it gods tears? had she fallen so far away from god that god cried for her.... or was it Njörðr god of the sea welcoming her into the embrace of the gods, Nerian whined aloud but did not wake she could not see either face clearly.

Nerian paws twitched below her crumpled body she was running toward the forms of the gods but in reality her body remained crumpled on the ground. One might qualify this as an out of body experience or vision of some sort, What ever it was it felt extremely real to Nerian.

She had no idea where she was yet she did not care how she got there. It was beyond her ability to contrive; all other thoughts were put from her mind as she ran toward the retreating god/s.

Wait for me she cried to both of them in reality yet another wine escaped her not words. The forms receded from her as she moved forward; Soon she stopped running and the god/s stopped receding so she realized running to them was not going to help please she called to them why won't you talk to me.

She heard the same dark laugh that she heard when she went black? What was happening suddenly she began to look around as if brought aware of her location and that is when the gods began to speak drawing her limited attention back to them allowing her confused mind to forget all else yet again.

[size=medium]You have forgotten me[/size] the voice echoed no I have not she cried
[size=medium]You forsake me[/size] the voice echoes again no I do not she responded
[size=medium]You reject me[/size] the voice echoed again no I do not!! Nerian cried out once again

Slowly a wolven form walked toward her and stood there faceless, Nerian squinted, the form was familiar.... Thistle? She whispered.... The wolf's face took shape in the form of Thistle Cloud, The godly form of thistle cloud raised her head and stared down at Nerian expecting something.

Nerian lowered her crossed face to the ground at Thistle's feet and closed her eyes, she murmured a prayer of forgiveness

[size=medium]Humph? So quick to turn away from all that we offered [/size] A deep voice hinted with other voices spoke

Nearin lifted her head and stepped backwards another faceless yet familiar form stood beside 'her thistle god' Nerian stepped backwards again and fell upon her rump. Ragnar? The wolven form stepped forward and grinned taking Ragnar's face behind him were many other familiar faceless 'ragnars'

So many gods.... Nerian eye browns knitted together and nearly whined

[size=medium]Many Gods that serve but one purpose[/size] The Ragnar god chuckled

[size=medium]Thou shalt have no other gods before me.[/size] Thistle god said to Nerian

[size=medium]Who says we are before you in Nerian's heart?[/size] Ragnar God questioned Thistle God taking the words by the very literal meaning. Thistle glared at Ragnar but Ragnar did not falter the two stared at each other.

[size=medium]There is no room in her heart for the both of us. [/size]Said Thistle

[size=medium]I was told you love all, you are selfless [/size] Claimed Ragnar

She is selfless she gives more of herself up then any wolf I know her words fell upon deaf ears as Thistle spoke through Neiran's claim [size=medium]I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.[/size] Thistle stated

[size=medium]And you call this god selfless?[/size] Ragnar god turned the face Nerian and raised one eye brow. Then Ragnar turned his head to Thistle

[size=medium]We gods know we have faults and we accept them. We even walk upon the earth as mortals.[/size]

[size=medium]You play games with the heart of men.[/size] Thistle sneered

[size=medium]Unlike you, We do not pretend that we don't; you say not to worship other gods how about she show us the respect you command that she show all men and woman as well.[/size]

Thistle god stared at Ragnar god.

Nerian and watched the exchange patiently. You love Each other don't you? You told me so.... Both wolves turned to face her as if just realizing that she was still there.

[size=medium]We never said we didn't[/size] they spoke union.

If you love each other why can't I love you both?

[size=medium]We never said you couldn't [/size]they both spoke in union again.

Then why am I here Nerian screeched

[size=medium]Where will you go when you past from this world? [/size] Thistle asked

Nerian lowered her cross born face to be ground and issued prayers to all of the Gods before answering

Would I not go with whom ever deemed me Worthy?

Nerian's head suddenly felt heavy and she could no longer bring herself to lift it from the ground.

A strange voice drown out Thistles voice and Ragnar's voice, though all three voice said the same thing Of course child

Nerian's eyes Sprang open and the last thing she thought she saw through her darkening vision was Loki or was it the devil?

Nerian's body gasped as if she had been holding her breath for a very long time she felt a body wrapped around her own shivering form. She had control of her body again.

Lifting her head she blinked blearily at the wolf wrapped protectively around her. [size=x-small]Freya?[/size] she whispered. That didn't answer any questions freya.... all I want to to be loved and accepted... useful again... Nerian exhaled and tucked her head under Freya's/thistle's arm sobbing softly

Messages In This Thread
Seeds of romance - by Nerian - July 02, 2014, 12:30 AM
RE: Seeds of romance - by Thistle Cloud - July 02, 2014, 12:47 AM
RE: Seeds of romance - by Nerian - July 02, 2014, 01:20 AM
RE: Seeds of romance - by Thistle Cloud - July 02, 2014, 11:16 AM
RE: Seeds of romance - by Nerian - July 22, 2014, 09:15 PM
RE: Seeds of romance - by Thistle Cloud - July 22, 2014, 10:11 PM
RE: Seeds of romance - by Nerian - July 23, 2014, 07:52 PM
RE: Seeds of romance - by Thistle Cloud - July 23, 2014, 08:19 PM
RE: Seeds of romance - by Nerian - July 23, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: Seeds of romance - by Thistle Cloud - July 23, 2014, 09:21 PM
RE: Seeds of romance - by Nerian - July 25, 2014, 08:32 PM