Seeds of romance
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle did not know where Nerian had gone when she had left, but she had felt her limp form and it had scared the life out of her. She could not let this woman die, first and foremost because her husband would possibly hate her and two because she made Thistle see her shortcomings and fight to fix them, as did everyone. For some odd reason even unknown to her, Nerian had a way of making her worry more and she did not know why. Perhaps it was simply she did not wish Nerian to get ahead, or maybe it was a genuine affection she did not know she had, but she did know that this would not do itw ould not do at all.

Nerian began to mutter and shake under her, garbled nonsense most of it, she did make out a few things selfless, and loving both and something about being worthy, but other than that Thistle had no idea. When Nerian woke with a gasp Thistle cried as hard as she could, happy that the woman was okay, but the seed of worry and fear soon turned inward and pushed it's roots into her heart, when Nerian called her Freya. She was not the goddess of beauty, or destiny or love. She did however choose both Frigga and freya for her own following, would Nerian become a viking too and what then, what would be in store for all of them then. Could Thistle continue to be selfish, but what if it was possible to fall in love with a woman herself could she and would she allow it. She shook her head quickly, blaming everything merely on her mind being tired and depressed with the quick turn of events that they had.

Thistle brushed her muzzle soothingly across Nerian's head, No Nerian I am not the goddess as far as I know I am merely Thistle. Please don't cry I am sorry I have upset you, it wasn't very kind of me at all. You are loved and accepted here Nerian you are family.
Messages In This Thread
Seeds of romance - by Nerian - July 02, 2014, 12:30 AM
RE: Seeds of romance - by Thistle Cloud - July 02, 2014, 12:47 AM
RE: Seeds of romance - by Nerian - July 02, 2014, 01:20 AM
RE: Seeds of romance - by Thistle Cloud - July 02, 2014, 11:16 AM
RE: Seeds of romance - by Nerian - July 22, 2014, 09:15 PM
RE: Seeds of romance - by Thistle Cloud - July 22, 2014, 10:11 PM
RE: Seeds of romance - by Nerian - July 23, 2014, 07:52 PM
RE: Seeds of romance - by Thistle Cloud - July 23, 2014, 08:19 PM
RE: Seeds of romance - by Nerian - July 23, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: Seeds of romance - by Thistle Cloud - July 23, 2014, 09:21 PM
RE: Seeds of romance - by Nerian - July 25, 2014, 08:32 PM