Otatso Wetlands What a wonderful world
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang
[size=small]I figure this is as good a place to start as an individual wandering into the region with no real plan. As well as net out Fang's current personality and reactions to others. More than happy for anyone to jump in.
Initially he will be on the edge of the otatso wetlands, heading toward duck lake. [/size]

[size=medium]Fang continued his slow movements through the undesirable damp. He had been travelling through, what he could only describe as a swamp, for almost a day. His thoughts long since trailed off, focusing on the unpleasant murk he was wandering through, the consistent feeling of hunger, and general exhaustion. Everywhere he looked it was the same murky, dark swamp. The same thick forest of tree's, If it were not for the occasional patch of direct sky above indicating where the sun travelled across the sky he could have sworn he was walking in circles.

His concentration was shortened, his thoughts mostly focused on the unpleasant feeling of less than desirable water splashed into his coat, his eyes transfixed directly ahead, almost certainly oblivious to anything beyond his immediate path.

It was no surprise when he would finally find himself on the edge of the wetland it was a shock.
As he realised he was no longer trudging through murky water the half-breed stopped, giving a quick glance around, the tree's thinning, and the swamp replaced with more stable ground. An audible sigh of relief escaped as he finally seemed to have the worst of the wetlands behind him. Moving with a slightly renewed purpose he made a bee-line for the largest tree in sight giving himself a quick shake in a poor attempt to rid his coat of the remaining water that had seeped into the lower half of his pelt, in his trek.

Exhausted, hungry, and damp, he decided to curl himself up at the base of his chosen tree, a brief rest before he continued his trek. Had he been a little more cautious he might have decided to check if anything was nearby.
[/size]
Messages In This Thread
What a wonderful world - by Fang - July 05, 2014, 06:07 AM
RE: What a wonderful world - by Bazi - July 05, 2014, 07:25 AM
RE: What a wonderful world - by Fang - July 05, 2014, 04:48 PM
RE: What a wonderful world - by Bazi - July 06, 2014, 04:00 AM
RE: What a wonderful world - by Fang - July 06, 2014, 04:16 AM
RE: What a wonderful world - by Bazi - July 07, 2014, 03:28 PM
RE: What a wonderful world - by Fang - July 07, 2014, 06:51 PM
RE: What a wonderful world - by Bazi - July 10, 2014, 01:27 PM
RE: What a wonderful world - by Fang - July 11, 2014, 05:57 PM
RE: What a wonderful world - by Bazi - July 13, 2014, 03:51 AM