Blacktail Deer Plateau You're facin' down a dark hall, I'll grab my light
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
I don't think we need to drag this out anymore. Last post from me. You guys are welcome to reply if you want, but no pressure. I'll archive on 1/2. <3

The only two to answer his summons were Ruenna and Siqsa, and he greeted them each with a dip of his head as they approached. He wondered what kept everyone from attending, but assumed maybe they weren't on the plateau today--or maybe they just didn't want to be around his depressed ass, either way, he didn't blame them. He had tried to keep his dejected state hidden from his packmates, but maybe he hadn't been so successful, especially around those that knew him well. 

I guess I'll get started, Kavik began, his emerald gaze briefly searching the tree line for any stragglers before continuing. I'm sure you've noticed Liri's absence lately. This was mostly directed at Siqsa since the silver beta was already aware of what he was about to say. Swallowing the lump of despair rising in his throat, he continued, She is very sick. She caught the same illness that plagued Elixir not too long ago and has quarantined herself in the very back of the door to protect the plateau from an outbreak. Kavik understood her decision completely, but it didn't make him feel any better when he wanted to comfort and take care of her and was unable to do so. I have no idea if--when she'll get better. In her absence, Ruenna and myself will do everything possible to keep things running smoothly, he finished, trying with some difficulty to keep his pain from his expression and giving the beta a small nod. 

On a lighter note, I'm sure you've heard that we've been invited to yule on Elysium's territory. I know it goes without saying, but let's be on our best behavior while on our ally's claim. He wasn't particularly looking forward to the celebration himself, but he hoped it would lighten the spirits of the pack.

As always, I'm here if you need anything, the alpha finished with another dip of his head. Unless they had any questions, he would take his leave and busy himself with a patrol.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: You're facin' down a dark hall, I'll grab my light - by RIP Kavik - December 28, 2018, 05:39 PM