The Exiled Prince
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Hello! Uhm.. I was thinking we could make this a joining thread since Jinx is already here..? :D Also, we can say this happened after STM moved to OS so it's easier to catch up..

_________________________________________________________________________________________

"Fair enough.." And a bow was Keith's answer to Sitri's warning about being a prince, it was time for him to admit that he was no longer the heir of the white lands, he did no longer hold a high rank in a pack, he was no longer the favorite son of a mighty alpha, he was just Keith, an exiled wolf seeking for a fresh start, and he was willing to make it to the top again, even if it meant that he had to start from the bottom and prove himself worth it, he was up for it.

The brute then proceeded to howl in a call for his alpha, Keith took a deep breath, he had never felt nervous about anything because he used to be above everything and anyone, but that was about to change, wasn't it? Still, Keith stood straight trying to show the little pride he had left, he wanted to make a good first impression to the queen and maybe even gain her favour.

"So.. Tell me Sitri," he said after the waiting became an awkward silence "how many wolves does your pack count?" Besides from breaking the ice, he really felt curiosity about this; his former pack in the north was nearly twenty, and that without counting pups and the alphas.. Almost every wolf that lived in the always winter lands was part of the pack and the territories they held were vast and well protected, it was indeed a mighty pack.

Their conversation was interrupted though, when the snow coated alpha finally arrived at the scene she did it with such grace and such an imposing presence that Keith felt silent as he watched her walk. "What's he want?" She asked with a low and demanding voice to the fire giant. "My name is Keithen White, my lady.." he said with confidence, "I am looking for a pack to which I can suear loyalty since my original one turned to be full of cunts and unworthy of anyone's faith" his eyes filled with anger as he said those last words, he wasn't the kind of wolf who'd hold a grudge, but this was his family he was talking about and it felt like a stab in the back to the young prince. "My good friend here, Sitri, has proven your pack to be a strong one, and one I can trust.. if you'd let me of course.." He smiled at the queen and bowed in a submissive sign, he wanted to gain her trust.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Messages In This Thread
The Exiled Prince - by Bane - July 05, 2014, 04:44 PM
RE: The Exiled Prince - by Sitri - July 05, 2014, 05:01 PM
RE: The Exiled Prince - by Bane - July 05, 2014, 06:12 PM
RE: The Exiled Prince - by Sitri - July 06, 2014, 09:21 PM
RE: The Exiled Prince - by Bane - July 09, 2014, 10:53 AM
RE: The Exiled Prince - by Sitri - July 09, 2014, 03:04 PM
RE: The Exiled Prince - by Bane - July 10, 2014, 10:13 AM
RE: The Exiled Prince - by Sitri - July 11, 2014, 11:42 AM
RE: The Exiled Prince - by Jinx - July 11, 2014, 11:54 AM
RE: The Exiled Prince - by Bane - July 12, 2014, 07:33 PM
RE: The Exiled Prince - by Sitri - July 14, 2014, 03:10 PM