Swiftcurrent Creek i see fire
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
For @Leaf - if you have time. :)

Life had settled into a pleasant rhythm. The pups were hilarious (cute, yes, but their random bumbling and terrible grasp on language had Bazi in fits), the pack was thriving, and Scimitar had ascended to dizzying heights of dashing.

But Jace wasn't there to enjoy it, and that bothered her. She waited for the memory of her friend to fade, but it was difficult to know that he was right there, prowling around the Sunspire with Ferdie von Pelt. It was cloudy, but the distant peak was still visible where Bazi sat at the river's edge, chewing slowly on the last of a fish she had snatched from the water. Would Fox send another group to chase them off? Was it worth it? How many were they now? She had half a mind to march over there and find out, but an unwillingness to bump into Ferdie kept her from doing so.

The old man had turned out to be so soft, lusting pointlessly after Fox and depriving the pack of an able-bodied wolf whilst doing so. Bazi had taken his unwillingness to commit to the pack as a personal affront, and whatever silly misunderstanding had occurred then were facts now, hard and unyielding. I bet he eats just fine now that he's kind of the castle again, Bazi thought nastily, and spat her chewed-up fish head into the river.
Messages In This Thread
i see fire - by Bazi - July 06, 2014, 07:47 AM
RE: i see fire - by Leaf - July 08, 2014, 05:19 PM
RE: i see fire - by Bazi - July 12, 2014, 01:18 PM
RE: i see fire - by Leaf - July 14, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: i see fire - by Bazi - July 20, 2014, 08:29 AM
RE: i see fire - by Leaf - July 22, 2014, 11:48 AM
RE: i see fire - by Bazi - July 26, 2014, 01:44 PM