Swiftcurrent Creek i see fire
<small><span style="color:#b9745e;letter-spacing:3px;">デクナッツ</span></small>
150 Posts
Ooc — Der
Hehe -feels loved-

It was in the middle of the night when she had awoken with a yelp, realizing her predicament. Though she had the justification that it was under extenuating circumstances that she had joined Swiftcurrent Creek--after all, one of the leaders had plucked her life from the river of tears and death!--she knew he would not understand. The big, black wolf with the blue, blue eyes who had also saved her life from a troop of foxes. She had been surprised they had not mistaken her for one of their own, but even more surprised that this wolf had interceded on her behalf freely. He had saved her for no reason. It seemed she owed a lot of wolves her gratitude.

One wolf that she was particularly indebted to came into view as she continued her morning walk. She was still feeling uncertain about her role in the pack, but even more so considering her divided alliance. The big, black wolf had told her to talk to a wolf named Bazi, but the connection had never occurred to the little red wolf. Not yet, at least.

Approaching her leader in order to properly greet her, she was surprised when the dainty, white wolf most un-daintily spat out her catch. It was then that the little red wolf became aware of a fire that seemed to surround the leader, one of unresolved rage. The sight so uncannily matched her own inner turmoil that she could not help but find it humorous. So the subordinate laughed. "What are you thinking of?" she asked sheepishly. She realized she had forgotten the leader's name and began to look for an opportunity to ask without losing too much face.
Messages In This Thread
i see fire - by Bazi - July 06, 2014, 07:47 AM
RE: i see fire - by Leaf - July 08, 2014, 05:19 PM
RE: i see fire - by Bazi - July 12, 2014, 01:18 PM
RE: i see fire - by Leaf - July 14, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: i see fire - by Bazi - July 20, 2014, 08:29 AM
RE: i see fire - by Leaf - July 22, 2014, 11:48 AM
RE: i see fire - by Bazi - July 26, 2014, 01:44 PM