Swiftcurrent Creek i see fire
<small><span style="color:#b9745e;letter-spacing:3px;">デクナッツ</span></small>
150 Posts
Ooc — Der
-gasps along with her character!-

Ears pinning back as her leader laughed, Leaf peeked warily outwards. She was not sure whether the laugh had been derisive or dismissive. But as Bazi spoke freely of her relationship with Ferdie Von Pelt and Jace, the little red wolf's eyes grew bigger and bigger until she was a veritable deer in the headlights. She had already known that the two Sunspire leaders had once been part of their pack, but to hear that Bazi was "best friends" with her big, black wolf made her feel a twinge of hope--and jealousy.

Her emotions kicked in soon after. "I still don't understand what Ferdie did exactly," she began deceptively slowly and calmly. The story kept changing depending on who told it, but if what Bazi said was true, then Ferdie was not to be trusted. In which case, why did Jace trust him so? "But Miss Bazi! Big Bl--Jace is not harmful. I-I've actually met with him a few times and he's only been kind to me. He even saved me from a troop of foxes once!" Her words came out in a tumble as if she had held her thoughts in for too long. Her voice, breathless.

"I was thinking maybe we could try to get along. Come to some kind of agreement. It doesn't have to be this way," she said. She just wanted everyone to get along. Either that, or she was tired of the tension she felt between her loyalty to Swiftcurrent Creek and her growing loyalty to the boy who could not control his temper.

Messages In This Thread
i see fire - by Bazi - July 06, 2014, 07:47 AM
RE: i see fire - by Leaf - July 08, 2014, 05:19 PM
RE: i see fire - by Bazi - July 12, 2014, 01:18 PM
RE: i see fire - by Leaf - July 14, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: i see fire - by Bazi - July 20, 2014, 08:29 AM
RE: i see fire - by Leaf - July 22, 2014, 11:48 AM
RE: i see fire - by Bazi - July 26, 2014, 01:44 PM